UBS Financial Services QA and Test Engineer in Wroclaw, Poland
We are looking for a person to:
• create, execute and document tests (technical, functional and non-functional)
• ensure adherence to the UBS testing standards, processes and methodologies to ensure efforts are delivered on time and within budget
• directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
• develop the project test strategy, supporting business case, quality expectations to meet the needs of customers together with the test manager
• review test coverage for test data, requirements, and test cases.
• driving improvements within the project to ensure effective and efficient testing
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will join the QA & testing team under Global Engineering. Team is providing service for Security IT and Automation and Tooling. In your role you will be working with the 3rd party service provider across all regions and will be responsible for relevant Release/Change test management.
Your experience and skills:
• Very good expertise within the test engineering and execution area (at least 5 years experience as Test Analyst / Test Engineer).
• Highly preferred to have Functional Test Automation skills.( specially HP products).
• Must have experience in Web Gui based testing, manual test designing , test execution and defect tracking.
• Must have previous experience in HP Quality Center/ ALM or Jira.
• Good at SQL queries and past experience with ETL, Data Warehouse and Reports testing.
• Nice to have past experience in Non-Functional Load & Performance testing.
• The ability that processes, deliverables and responsibilities are fully aligned with strategic priorities that they shape together with colleagues. Good team player.
• a strong focus on product/process/service enhancement and optimization and know how to increase the return on their various products and processes
• a high degree of autonomy and accountability
• An expert to create partnerships by increasing the depth and breadth of existing internal and external client relationships and can marshal appropriate internal expertise and resources across the business to meet these clients' needs
• Able to contribute considerably to the achievement of financial results, secure cost and efficiency savings and progress the bank's reputation and consider associated risks
• A team player
• A great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177252BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: QA and Test Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)