UBS Financial Services Project Portfolio Manager Multichannel Management and Digitization in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you interested in project portfolio management and investment governance? Do you like interacting with various IT and business stakeholders? We are looking for someone who can:
– ascertain the strategic shared IT investment priorities of UBS Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate Banking
– prepare and follow-up the senior governance meetings, including the preparation of the required documentation to ensure a comprehensive decision base
– support the IT project portfolio definition and planning and coordinate with our partners from business and IT the IT Change the Bank Demand Streams
– support management and program managers with the execution of portfolio related implementation work
– monitor and track the related projects to identify any issues and provide an overview on the health of the portfolio to senior management and investment governance bodies
– coach, challenge the project and program leaders regarding business cases, UBS project and portfolio management standards and its implementation
– support or lead the definition of standards, processes and methods
– develop and prepare regular and ad-hoc reports regarding the managed portfolios
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Multichannel Management & Digitization's Change the Bank Portfolio Management team in our Wroclaw office. You will also work closely with colleagues in Zurich to coordinate cross-divisional investment governance work for projects and programs of Wealth Management and UBS Switzerland.
Your experience and skills:
– a university master's degree with business administration, controlling or technical background preferred
– 4+ years of previous experience in the finance industry, management-consulting (for financial services) or a financial / controlling position
– strong analytical, reporting and project management skills
– good knowledge of the banking business and banking processes (knowledge of the Wealth Management or Personal and Corporate Banking business is an asset)
– very good skills in MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint)
– experience with project portfolio management, related planning and reporting tools, in particular
PPM / onePPM
– well versed in communicating and interacting with senior stakeholders
– passionate about numbers
– analytical thinker
– goal-oriented, proactive with a can-do attitude, able to prioritize your own workload on a daily basis and work well under pressure
– excellent in written and spoken English, German as additional asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168645BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Project Portfolio Manager Multichannel Management and Digitization
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Portfolio and fund management