UBS Financial Services Project Officer / Junior Project Manager in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you interested in driving a change? Do you like working in an agile, fast moving environment?
We look for someone like that to:
– ensure full range of project / program administration and documentation (project status report, tracking of risks and project deliverables, financial forecasts, writing minutes etc.)
– lead projects and subprojects supporting development and improvement of banking products
– develop a basis for project decisions and assist to the senior project management team with the preparation of various governance meetings, as well as support the development of business cases
– organize team meetings/workshops logistics and ensure flawless communication within the project
– closely collaborate with project managers from other parts of the assigned programs.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Banking Products (BP) acts as a link between the operational units and the markets. Emphasis is placed on product management, product innovation, processes and implementation. The LENDING PRODUCTS & CHANNELS team within BP is responsible for the whole process of lending products’ development and sales including market analysis, product design and pricing. We take care of the morgages and lombard loans during their entire life cycle, closely co-operating with stakeholders such as treasury, risk functions and clients.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree, preferably in Business Administration / Banking & Finance / Science or similar, ideally in combination with an IT experience
– 2-4 years of work experience gained from finance industry
– experience in project administration and project management
– solid understanding of a change management processes related to IT solutions
– strong analytical skills combined with good communication and organizational skills
– previous wealth management and/or retail banking experience will be an advantage
– experienced to work in an international environment
– able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment
– a communicative, independent and proactive personality
– consensus driven yet assertive to support and lead projects
– flexible and willing to acquire new skills
– able to challenge taken approaches, opinions and concepts
– excellent in English and German (speaking and writing)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173656BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Project Officer / Junior Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development