UBS Financial Services Program Management Officer Multichannel Management and Digitization in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you interested in project management and investment governance? Do you like interacting with various stakeholders? We are looking for someone who can:
– organize and manage the overall initiative and ensure appropriate communication and coordination
between the respective sub-programs and -projects
– conduct project management tasks such as status reporting, budget and cost control as well as risks, issues and delivery tracking on program level
– support the program management team in communicating with their internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you support the (sub-) project leaders in their activities on request
– closely work and collaborate with Business and IT project leaders, Controlling and Project Portfolio Management as well as other teams within MM&D
– communicate with the corresponding partners within UBS
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Within Multichannel Management & Digitization we define and drive the execution of the multi-channel strategy and the digital transformation of UBS to become a leading multi-channel bank. The Core Banking team manages a wide range of various projects and provides analysis capability and subject matter expertise to identify impacts and solutions for Wealth Management & Personal Banking and specifies business requirements.
Your experience and skills:
– a university master's degree with business administration, controlling or technical background preferred
– 2 - 4 years of previous experience in in the finance industry, management-consulting (for financial services) or a financial/controlling position
– strong analytical, reporting and project management skills
– good knowledge of the banking business and banking processes
– excellent skills in MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint)
– good communication, organizational and conceptual skills
– team player with the ability to work in a challenging, dynamic environment
– well versed in communicating and interacting with senior stakeholders
– proactive with a can-do attitude, able to prioritize your own workload on a daily basis and work well under pressure
– able to prioritize own workload on a daily basis and work under pressure
– excellent in written and spoken English, German as additional asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176634BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Program Management Officer Multichannel Management and Digitization
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Process, project and program management