UBS Financial Services Powerbroker Engineer in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you a Developer? Do you enjoy writing all sorts of source code (from simple scripts to fully fledged applications and frameworks)? Are you looking to specialize in Privileged Access Management? Are you able to work with different Operating Systems (Windows / Unix), Databases (MSSQL / Oracle), Script languages (Perl, PowerShell, …), Programming Languages (C#, .NET)?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us develop and support a suite of detect control, privileged access and password management solutions based on vendor products (Beyond Trust PowerBroker suite, CyberArk Privileged Account Security suite) and in-house developed tools. Specific knowledge about these products is not required, but you need to have experience in system(Scripts)/software(Programs) development that will work on Windows and Unix, and also experience in database development (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures) that will work on MSSQL and ORACLE.
– Act as a Subject Matter Expert
– Engineer & document new features and tools
– Educate and guide Production support personnel, Testing Team staff and On-Boarding Team too
– Work with the end user community
– Analyse problems and provide technical investigations of support queries
– Identify opportunities for improvement
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working as part of Privileged Access Management and Detect Control Services, one of the capabilities in Identity Management Engineering. Our Engineers manage the privileged access invocation solutions for UBS; the infrastructure that underpins the security of all UBS systems and applications.
Your experience and skills:
– expertise in privileged access management
– a passion for scripting (PowerShell / Perl / Python / Ruby)
– database Skills (PL/SQL, Shell SQL, …)
– experience working with LDAP and Active Directory
– a strong familiarity with Unix and Windows systems
Prior experience in CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution and/or BeyondTrust PowerBroker suite is a plus.
– willing to learn the processes, systems and tools used in a large complex and organization, including a varied and extensive landscape of legacy systems
– self-driven, motivated and creative team worker
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169620BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Powerbroker Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)