UBS Financial Services Performance Tester in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? We’re looking for
someone like that who can help us:
– driving performance test
– more adept in identifying performance bottleneck, provide technical justifications in improving application performance
– present and explain test results to internal staff who are going to use them
– oversee and/or run relevant training activities for future users
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Part of a 4+ years project building a cutting-edge advisory platform you’ll be working in the UBS Partner
IT project team in Basel / Zürich. This international team covers the entire Software Development Life
Cycle (SDLC) including development, business analysis and quality assurance.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in IT or a related field
– strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios (you love doing this)
– the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
You are experienced in the following fields:
– 6+ year experience in:
– Performance Test experience
– Jmeter /Load Runner – experience in test design, designing load scenarios, configuring agent-controller remotely, analyzing test results, troubleshooting and analyzing performance bottlenecks and define the baseline test results
– Hands on experience on various profiling tools, e.g. AppDynamics, Dynatrace and monitoring tool
– Good to have automation test knowledge
– Agile: Scrum / Kanban
– Fluent in English, especially technical vocabulary. German is a strong asset. French or Italian is a plus.
Ideally you have experience with:
– The Finance / Banking / Asset Management industry / Strongly regulated environment
– Projects aimed at external clients / users
– Cloud hosted projects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 166947BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Performance Tester
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)