UBS Financial Services Middleware Infrastructure Manager in Wroclaw, Poland
Do you have experience in leading technical team?
Do you know how cooperate in international teams?
We're looking for someone like you who can help us:
• Manage local team of Middleware Infrastructure Engineers in Wroclaw
• Deal with performance reviews, on-boarding of new staff, local issues, escalation route to higher management
• Motivate staff to deliver to the timelines agreed by the programs
• Mentor junior staff
• Contribute towards planning and execution of the key programs in the JaaS areas at UBS
• Assist with forecasting, roadmaps, security reviews, incident management and 3rd line support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be supporting currently build up Middleware \"PaaS Engineering\" organizations in Poland. Your role will focus on local line management for the Poland based resources for Web/Messaging Middleware team, while also providing technical input to the strategic direction JaaS programs
Your experience and skills :
Your experience and skills:
• a background in team leader / managerial role
• a working knowledge of IT infrastructure including virtualizations and Storage concepts
• a working knowledge of Java Appservers (Apache/Tomcat/Websphere) or .NET AppServers (IIS)
• a working knowledge of cloud technologies (primarily Cloud foundry and Docker is a bonus)
• an understanding of IaaS / PaaS industry initiatives
• an understanding of developer tools and methodologies
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• fluent in Polish
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165927BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Middleware Infrastructure Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)