UBS Financial Services Master Data Team Manager in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you a born leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– manage a team responsible for handling and processing Client & Static Data and Pricing for Financial Products
– proactively interact with clients as well as internal and external partners
– initiate and support initiatives and projects with the purpose to comply with changes in legal environment, to increase efficiency and the overall service level
– support all relevant quality management measures
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be part of the Operations Processing Team in Wrocław. You will be in close collaboration with all departments and with the operations team in Service Delivery EMEA locations. Team is operating between 7:30am and 6pm (work on shift pattern).
Your experience and skills:
– an academic degree in Economics/Business Administration/Accounting
– at least 5 years of experience in a similar position and environment or sound experience in financial sector
– very good knowledge of financial instruments, derivatives
– professional experience in Clients and/or Static Data area
– very good people management and communication skills.
– strong analytical, organization and coordination skills, in particular when under pressure to meet deadlines
– (preferably) experience in project or change management
– detail-oriented (you need to ensure that quality controls are consistently applied for the team's outputs)
– proactive and able to push for progress
– fluent in English is (very good German or French skills would be an advantage)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171048BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Master Data Team Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations