UBS Financial Services Junior Data & Document Specialist in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you client-driven? Do you know how financial instruments work? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Get trained in order to be able to handle and process Client Data
– Verify correctness and completeness of Static Data request
- Maintenance of client data
– Be responsible for the life cycle of client information
– Update and communicate policies , processes and procedures concerning the unit
Investigations and support
Reply to investigation
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Operations Processing Team in Wrocław for Global Wealth Management and Asset Servicing department. You will be in close collaboration with all related departments and with the Operation Team based in Luxembourg. We are supporting global UBS Fund Services and Private Clients.
You will be responsible for reviewing/collecting Documents and for opening/maintenance/closing of the accounts based on the documentation in UBS Online Banking System.
Your main duties will be providing service for Client Advisors.
Team is operating between 8:00am and 6:00pm (work on shift pattern).
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree Banking, Economics or Finance
– strong analytical skills
– compliance and legal knowledge
– great organizational skills
– totally focused on client service and team collaboration
– motivated, self-directed and committed
– fluent in English (knowledge of German and/or French would be an asset)
– comfortable with IT systems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172770BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Junior Data & Document Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations