UBS Financial Services IT System Engineer – IBM BigFix in Wroclaw, Poland
Do you want to define the way our infrastructure operates? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– implement and integrate IBM BigFix in the firm
– rollout and configure the BigFix agent on all target servers
– maintain the automation of the scanning process
– analyze discovery results and take corresponding actions
– manage vendor and internally built application fingerprints
– provide reports and KPIs
– as BigFix SME you also support the internal customers to on-board additional functions and modules
– to communicate effectively with other technical teams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the IT Asset & Configuration Management team in Wroclaw. Our role is to manage the strategy and development of the processes, data, and tools that are used to support the configuration and discovery of the central IT inventory. The discovered data is used to enrich the data of the central IT Inventory and configuration management database (CMDB).
Your experience and skills:
– previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
– knowledge of Windows and Solaris server and hands-on experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
– knowledge of basic network concepts like TCP/IP
– experience in bash scripting and working knowledge of one programming language (e.g. Perl, Python)
– working knowledge of SQL
– previous experience with IBM BigFix is plus
– familiarity with virtualization platforms (VMWare etc.) is plus
– aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– you want to learn new technologies, concepts and procedure quickly
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167322BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT System Engineer – IBM BigFix
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)