UBS Financial Services IT Project Manager in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you a leader, visionary and multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of demand, deliverables and business benefits? We're looking for someone like this to:
– drive IT Security projects in global, remote environment delivering tangible business benefits
– partner and collaborate with experts and stakeholders across the organization
– think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
– manage the staff of a project team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Security IT team in Krakow BSC. Security IT is a global organization delivering changes to the Security IT services Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Application Security and Cyber Security Services. We help to protect UBS.
Your experience and skills:
– worked in a similar position before at a global organization, preferably from financial sector
– degree in Computer Science, Management or related field
– as an advantage an industry best practice qualifications (PMP, IPMA, Prince or equivalent)
– minimum 5 years' hands-on experience in IT infrastructure projects, preferred Unix background
– IT Security domain understanding, preferably Identity and Authentication area
– experience in delivering solutions that are driven by high-level technology-independent business requirements all the way down to low-level technical specifications
– experience with stakeholder management and driving outcomes in projects with wide ranging stakeholders
– high coordination and driving skills of complex projects in global remote environment
– proficiency in technical planning, risks and dependencies impact analysis
– leadership and team building capabilities, including conflict resolution, problem solving skills, and the ability to make sound decisions under stress
– fluent in English and used to communicate with senior stakeholders
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable in interacting with colleagues at all levels all over the world
– an individual that can drive change by convincing key stakeholders to the proposed solutions
– an expert in building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget while maintaining excellent relationship with the customers and program teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167222BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)