UBS Financial Services HR Vetting Specialist in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can join our team:
– administrate and develop internal and external documentations (updating and publishing)
– participate in the annual periodic vetting process preparation (maintaining and clearing data, updating the system, contacting suppliers and internal stakeholders)
– tracking changes and maintaining overview of supplier documentation
– supporting the affirmation process and preparation of the documentation for audit
– deputizing of the team's Advisor to external suppliers in activities related to supplier compliance with UBS's background check requirements including reviewing and monitoring of remediation efforts
– maintain and actively participate in the improvement process of the internal vetting tool (Global Vetting Tool)- creating of functional design for change requests, testing, coordinating relations with IT, acting as a tool SME
– perform monthly reporting and extracting of sample selection data from internal vetting tool for auditors
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team in Wroclaw. We're part of the Central Vetting Team responsible for vetting specification, externals supplier as well as vetting vendor relationships, tool administration.
Your experience and skills:
– at least 3 years of an HR or similar position experience
– advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
– a can-do attitude
– strong interpersonal and communication skills
– experience in improving the processes and systems,
– experience with dealing the complex procedures and managing different stakeholders
– organized, with a 'makes things done' approach
– comfortable working independently,
– excellent communicator and can easily collaborative with an IT
– able to stay on track, analyze different data sets and finding the answers in a different sources
– advanced in English language
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173033BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Vetting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)