UBS Financial Services GALM IT Test Engineer (Optimisation) in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– create and execute test scenarios for applications and technical environments
– specify functional tests for automation and take ownership of the automated test suite
– document and control test activities
– present and explain test results to internal staff who are going to use them
– oversee and/or run relevant training activities for future users
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the GALM Secured Funding team in Wroclaw. The Secured Funding IT team is part of the Investment Bank IT function and is responsible for a broad range of applications across Repo Trading, Inventory, Collateral Optimisation and Pricing. Our role is to develop IT applications to meet the immediate and future needs of the GALM business. The Secured Funding team is a talented, mature and supportive global team, distributed amongst UK, US, Poland and APAC with a mixed UBS FTE/vendor outsource model. The team is a complete functional delivery team consisting of developers, business analysts, SMEs, project managers, IT architects, scrum masters and QA.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in IT or a related field
– strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios (you love doing this)
– experience using test management tools like Quality Center or Jira X-Ray
– experience in creating, maintaining and executing test automation
– the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
– previous exposure to Financial Services would be a plus
– an expert user in Java services and C# UIs
– keen to be embedded in a cross-skilled Scrum team
– not afraid to touch code
– fluent in English, especially technical vocabulary
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170249BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: GALM IT Test Engineer (Optimisation)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)