UBS Financial Services Frontend Developer in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
Do you want to help develop a new high-profile on-line trading application? Take pride in the quality of software delivered for each development iteration? We’re looking for someone like that to join us and:
– be a part of a high-performing team on a high-profile project.
– solve challenging problems in elegant way
– master state-of-the-art technologies and a complex business domain.
– build the highly responsive and fast updating application in Agile & Lean environment
– apply best development practices and effectively utilize technologies
– work across full delivery cycle to ensure high quality delivery
– write high quality code and adhere to coding standards
– work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and closely with the business
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Neo Federal Team is enabling other development teams to provide their solutions inside integrated platform called Neo. The UBS Neo is our leading project that intends to replace all client facing systems with one modern and technically advanced solution. Neo is designed as microservice ecosystem with state-of-the-art technologies composed into one multifunctional portal.
You will be joining the existing Agile team within UBS Investment Bank to develop Neo Platform with state-of-the-art technologies. You will collaborate closely with the Business, Client-Side Developers, Quality Assurance and User Experience professionals.
Your experience and skills:
– expertise in fundamentals of computing science including data structures and algorithms.
– experience in building frontend applications using recent JS/CSS frameworks and tools (React/Angular, node.js, webpack, npm, Sass, Less.js)
– fluency in Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit / JMock / EasyMock / JMockit etc).
– willingness to develop towards full-stack developer
– knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc)
– focused on quality
– an excellent communicator
– aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
– quick learner
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173836BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Frontend Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)