UBS Financial Services Fee Substantiation and Collection Specialist in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of clients? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– calculate implied & actual Income and Fees on Client Mandates
– capture accrual postings in accounting systems
– ensure the timely and accurate rendering, notification and distribution of pending fee receipts
– ensure the timely and accurate Settlement of Fee, Income and Commissions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Fee Substantiation and Collection team in Wrocław. The team works in close conjunction with Client Relationship Managers and various global Operations and Finance teams.
Your experience and skills:
– exposure to an accounting or receipts environment (highly desired)
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– a strong risk-awareness mentality
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to provide constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176508BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Fee Substantiation and Collection Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support