UBS Financial Services Derivatives Team Leader in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you a master of transactions? Do you have knowledge about derivatives? Are you interested in leading a team ?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– process ETD & OTC transactions and being responsible for products during their whole lifecycle
– prepare documentation, and perform other tasks related to control and reconciliation
– monitor and process pending items, correcting discrepancies
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence
– identify and resolve technical issues with reconciliation tool and file management
– interact with client relationship teams and portfolio managers
– supervise your team if all KPI's and KRI's have been met
– perform 1-1 sessions and year end performance review
– act as a first point of contact in case of any escalations
– monitor the performance of Derivatives Team, if necessary step in into the business
– cooperate the work and cross training within the team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Derivatives Team in Wrocław. Team consists out of 8 employees. We take care of Securities and Derivatives Processing, making it possible for market transactions to be traded and processed in an excellent and professional manner. Team is operating between 7:30am and 05:30pm (work on shift pattern).
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– experience in similar leadership role (Team Leader/Manager)
– knowledge about derivatives
– good understanding of the financial sector
– good command of Microsoft Excel
– great organizational skills
– focused on client service and team collaboration
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– fluent in English (knowledge of German would be an asset)
– flexible and able to work under pressure
– an excellent communicator
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174737BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Derivatives Team Leader
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations