UBS Financial Services Data & Document Specialist - Fees Management in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Handle management of custodian fees, including but not limited to: fees allocation, managing tariffs on client accounts, charging fees, fund accounting, cash reconciliation
– store appropriate evidence corresponding to data in the system
– ensure high quality and timely delivery of all tasks
– provide excellent customer service and support to client advisors
– capture client static data based on client and front office documentation
– contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services
– use a product and front-to-back process knowledge to support highly structured or non-standard transactions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Securities Processing & Client Administration team in Wrocław. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management UK business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service. Desk coverage on a rotating shift between 8am and 7pm.
Your experience and skills:
- experience in the finance & banking area
– university degree
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data and complex information.
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– solution driven and able to go an extra mile to get things done
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175572BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data & Document Specialist - Fees Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations