UBS Financial Services Creative Delivery Team Lead in Wroclaw, Poland
As a Creative Delivery Team Leader you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the work that passes through a dedicated team of graphic designers and desktop publishers based in Wroclaw and Zurich. We are looking for a strong professional to manage and organize projects within the agreed timelines, taking into account quality and consistency with UBS brand design guidelines. The role requires a strong experience of working with clients and understanding of their needs, this includes liaising directly with stakeholders on a daily basis.
Alongside the team lead role, you will also be required to undertake design tasks, so we expect you to bring in broad technical expertise, creativity and digital marketing experience.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will join our in-house Creative Content Solutions team in the UBS Business Solutions Center in Wroclaw, Poland. We offer the opportunity to lead a creative team delivering print and online solutions to UBS’s internal clients, as well as apply and develop your technical expertise as a graphic designer.
Your experience and skills:
• A recognized qualification as a graphic designer and/or desktop publisher
• Minimum 3–5 years of professional experience in leading a team of creative designers and/or desktop publishers. Ability to manage a team, encourage and coach employees in the organization
• Experience in managing, scheduling and overseeing design and publishing tasks, making sure work is delivered on time, effectively balancing team workload
• Excellent cross-media knowledge in the design and layout of print, digital and presentation materials
• A strong designer with the ability to produce creative assets and design collateral for digital and analog media
• Confident in client liaison, proven record of strong client relationships
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Well spoken and written English. German is a plus
• Project management experience is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176335BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Creative Delivery Team Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Marketing and Communications