UBS Financial Services Corporate Actions and Income Specialist in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you a master of transactions? Do you have knowledge about Corporate Actions and Income? Deadlines do not scare you off?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Book corporate actions, income events and transactions related to cash or stock
– Monitor deadlines on a daily manner and notify clients on all related events
– Compare swift notifications from custodian with a second source (e.g. Bloomberg, Telekurs)
– Ensure that all claims and discrepancies are identified, addresses and followed-up
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Operations Processing Team in Wrocław. We provide customized and flexible fund administration services in order to meet our clients' needs.
Team is operating between 8am and 6pm (work on
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– critical approach to problem-solving and strong commitment
– strong analytical skills (you proactively avoid
– professional experience in corporate actions & income area
– command of Microsoft Excel and systems such as Bloomberg
– great organizational skills
– focused on client service and team collaboration
– flexible and able to work under pressure
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– fluent in English (knowledge of German would be an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170289BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Corporate Actions and Income Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations