UBS Financial Services Client Onboarding Specialist with German in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and high risk awareness? We're looking for someone like that to:
• review incoming documents for clients according to internal and external regulations
• capture client static data based on client and front office documentation
• provide client advisors support with document management in connection with the onboarding or maintaining of client relationships
• ensure that the document records correspond with data in system
• process end of day controls
• contribute to a continuously improvement of processes and services
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Client Onboarding & Credit Facilitation team in Wroclaw / Poland. We are a newly established team and highly motivated to handle and optimize the data document processes within our responsibility as well as to ensure a best possible service for our clients and stakeholders. As a member of this new group you will be able to design the way forward right from the beginning and to contribute to long term success of the team.
Your experience and skills:
Your experience and skills
• a university degree
• high client service orientation
• organizational skills
• fluent in German
• English as an asset
• focused on team collaboration
• motivated, self-directed and committed
• oriented on details
• proactive and flexible in approach
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171197BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Onboarding Specialist with German
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations