UBS Financial Services Business Process & Change Analyst with VBA skills in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to Service Delivery EMEA in:
– Coordination and alignment of tasks between all the EMEA locations
– Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of change initiatives
– Assisting in the creation of Management information such as backlog report, KPI reports etc.
– Preparing presentations and reports for various stakeholders including Senior Management
– Developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships within EMEA and Switzerland
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Service Delivery EMEA team in Wrocław. We are responsible for following locations: Italy, France, Luxembourg, Monaco, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Israel, South Africa and Russia.
We are providing business-related services and professional support in project management, service management and project coordination. Your role will include activities that are of administrative, logistical and analytical nature such as planning and support of change Initiatives, provide reports, data analyses and presentations for management decisions.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree (preferably in Economics, Business Administration or Management)
– 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
– advanced VBA skills (you can write macros)
– good knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
– strong analytical skills
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– fluent in English (French, German or Italian would be an asset)
– open for occasional travel to Switzerland or EMEA locations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173929BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Process & Change Analyst with VBA skills
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations