UBS Financial Services Workforce Planning Manager – Finance and Risk Technology in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you have a knack for analyzing data and IT business processes? Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We’re looking for someone like this who can help us:
• As Workforce Lead for F&R IT, represent our workforce strategy and execution plans in the central Workforce Working Group.
• Help drive macro-level efficiencies in workforce planning across Finance, Risk and C&ORC IT.
• Ensure that F&R IT is a part of, and is compliant with, all central workforce related initiatives.
• Work with Regional Location Leads (Americas, UK, Zurich, Poland, India, Singapore) to ensure that F&R IT’s Workforce plans are represented in the regional plans with regards to workspace allocations, ODC/BSC moves, and new workspace build-outs.
• Manage the monthly workforce plan submissions and ensure that all teams are executing on the committed monthly plans.
• Work with Sector Heads to develop their Workforce strategy which takes into account the workforce principles laid out by the CIO.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Finance and Risk Technology common services team, and will
• manage key aspects of the Finance & Risk IT workforce program end-to-end including planning and execution, risks issues and dependencies
• manage stakeholders across all levels in the organization to ensure effective coordination across multiple work streams
• drive disciplined execution of program deliverables, be flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances, be pragmatic and adopt a common sense approach to drive delivery
• lead and managing program activities on a day-to-day basis, including running key program working groups and governance forums, progress and status reporting, analysis of key data and engaging with stakeholders across the organization
Your experience and skills:
• managed large scale strategic transformation / change programs in global financial services
• excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels in the organization and can work effectively in a team context as well as independently
• discipline, attention to detail & perseverance and can operate in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same
• managed project resources, schedules, risks, issues, dependencies and financials within a structured program management framework
• a strong written and verbal communicator, fluent in English and comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• highly proficient in Excel and data analysis
• a great presenter who can develop presentations which are tailored to their audience
• an expert at building networks and connections
• known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
• a disciplined project & program manager who can structure and drive complex project plans
• able to think creatively to improve strategic program delivery capability and benefits
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158604BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Workforce Planning Manager – Finance and Risk Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)