UBS Financial Services WM USA Financial Planning and Forecasting Business Partner in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you possess commercial acumen and enjoy following the US markets? Are you interested in understanding and explaining the key drivers of actual versus planned numbers? Do you enjoy leading the annual planning process? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– lead the annual 3 year strategic planning process in close collaboration with Finance business partners
– lead the testing and implementation of a strategic planning tool (TM1)
– oversee and review the monthly/quarterly estimates and forecasts and weekly flash reporting
– provide oversight and guidance in quarterly competitor analysis
– identify opportunities to streamline existing processes
– develop and maintain collaborative relationships with global Wealth Management Finance colleagues
– react quickly and prioritize ad-hoc requests
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Wealth Management Americas Planning & Forecasting team, which is part of Wealth Management Americas Finance group and is within the Corporate Center division of UBS. The group is located in Weehawken, NJ and provides strategic advice supported by fact-based analytics to help influence the business's decision making process to drive growth and sustainable shareholder value. This role reports into the Head of Wealth Management Americas Planning and Forecasting, and will closely interact with the global Wealth Management Finance colleagues in support of day to day deliverables.
Your experience and skills:
– a graduate degree in finance, economics or accounting, coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills
– 8-10 years' experience in a finance, controlling or related function, with a strong understanding and interest in financial planning and analysis
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– the ability to think for yourself while still being a team player
– a proven track record of delivering high quality and timely results
– high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with Think Cell experience a plus
– intellectually curious and take ownership to solve problems
– clear, structured and have action-oriented thinking
– able to synthesize analyses and articulate results to senior management
– a team player who is self-sufficient and holds yourself accountable for your responsibilities
– comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels and proactively builds trusted relationships
– someone who embraces collaboration, constructive challenge and shows integrity
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171155BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: WM USA Financial Planning and Forecasting Business Partner
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Finance