UBS Financial Services Web UI Developer (Angular 4/5, React, JS) in Weehawken, New Jersey
– solve real world business problems using technologies like Angular 4/5, React/Redux, NodeJS, Bootstrap, and other Javscript tools
– analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions, and develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
– support the Software Component Manager in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
– make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before handover to the Software Component Manager
– collaborate with other global IT teams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the CCAR/ICPM Front End team in Weehawken, NJ. We have a mature Angular 4 application that needs additional features and research into future migration towards React/Redux. This is a fast moving, small team with plenty of opportunity for growth and a great career path.
Your experience and skills:
– Strong AngularJS Required, Angular 4/5 preferred
– Strong Typescript and understanding of TSD, Typings, Transpiling, etc
– Complete understanding of Client MVC in a SPA
– Understanding of common libraries and tools, i.e. SystemJS, Gulp, Git, NPM, Bootstrap is Required
– Proficient understanding of GIT including common workflow scenarios and command line interface
– Strong UI/UX development experience required
– Understanding of Tomcat, Node, Express and other server technologies is a plus
– imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test- and behavior-driven development
– able to improve older code bases, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– the go-to person for the latest development innovation
– fluent in [language(s)]
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173164BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Web UI Developer (Angular 4/5, React, JS)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)