UBS Financial Services WAC Sales Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a confident decision maker and problem solver? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? Are you passionate about the markets and delivering advice and guidance to clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Work with the management team to create a culture of growth in the Branch
• Direct activities that make sure clients have a great experience each time they interact with us
• Manage all service center-like aspects to ensure things run smoothly
• Recruit and hire new Wealth Advice Center FAs
• Coach and educate staff regarding client experience and advice delivery best practices
• Handle items related to compensation and other personnel matters
• Help develop the Wealth Advice Center staff by assessing job performance and providing honest feedback
• Work with individual team members of the staff to problem solve
• Assist when clients need a manager
• Attend meetings with other business groups to help make things better
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Sales Management team managing Financial Advisors, from newly hired to experienced, at the Wealth Advice Center. You will play a critical role in leading a team of Financial Advisors tasked with providing advice to clients and efficiently serving their needs while developing the team's overall skillset.
Your experience and skills:
• Worked in a similar position before
• Series 7, 9/10, 66 licensed
• Undergraduate degree in business preferred
• Experience in an environment where no two days are the same
• A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interfacing with colleagues at all levels
• An expert at building networks and connections
• Known for getting things done and inspiring others to follow you
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171343BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: WAC Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Financial Advisors, Sales