UBS Financial Services WAC Field Partnership Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a strategic thinker? Are you able to build relationships easily? Do you know how to use data to support ideas and actions, implement those ideas and measure their success? Are you able to creatively think about ways to solve problems, overcome obstacles and challenge the status quo? Do you excel in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment? If so, we’re looking for someone like you who can:
• Partner with WMA Field Organization to drive engagement by being primary point of contact for the Field, including managing inquiries via e-mail inbox and phone line
• Strengthen field partnership by delivering consistently high service levels and effectively managing issue resolution, including acting as liaison between Field and WAC leadership team on client issues
• Oversee migration process end-to-end, including tracking of Field requests, partnering with internal teams to review exceptions, and providing analytics to drive increased Field migration and referral activity
• Improve awareness of the WAC business model through the ongoing development of field facing training materials and resources and management of internal website
• Support Divisional/Market/Branch office meetings and coordinate WAC portion of home office engagement trips including presenting to Field Leadership, Advisors, CSAs and providing tour of the WAC and follow-up tour communications
• Help define field migration account eligibility, rules of engagement and enhancements to improve the overall FA and Field experience
• Manage weekly and monthly reporting through development and completion of dashboards Partner and with technology, marketing, service group, and Field colleagues to execute Field servicing strategy
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
• The Wealth Advice Center is a branch office within the Wealth Management organization, specifically Client Strategy Office, which provides advice and guidance primarily to WMA's emerging affluent client base through a remote advice delivery model
• Wealth Advice Center serves as a place for households that no longer fit Advisors' business models and helps ensure clients receive a tailored client experience and wealth management advice
• You'll be working on the Client Acquisition and Field Partnership team in Weehawken, NJ. Our mission is to strengthen our partnership with the WMA Field organization to raise awareness of the Wealth Advice Center and drive increased client acquisition
Your experience and skills:
• a university degree in a business related field
• a broad understanding of wealth management including insight to Financial Advisors' business models and client needs/accounts
• strong communication and interpersonal skills
• 1+ years of related work with demonstrated examples of strategic thinking
• a solid background and understanding of common reporting tools and disciplines
• proven analytical capability and ability to package information
• the ability to be self-directed and meet rigorous deadlines in a very fast-paced, high profile environment
- Internal/External sales experience
• Series 7 preferred
• able to proactively identify opportunities to drive business, be a self-starter, and achieve results
• able to quickly and effectively identify problems and partner internally to resolve issues
• consistently contribute to the forward growth of the business by \"thinking outside the box\"
• excited to join a growing business unit and contribute to its success by developing strategies and functions to grow the client base
• the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
• looking for an opportunity with senior Field and home office exposure, in a growing business, that is strategically critical to WMA's overall success
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173168BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: WAC Field Partnership Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Management and Business Support