UBS Financial Services UX specialist in Weehawken, New Jersey
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– design interactive applications
– research user experience trends and tendencies
– prototype new application designs
– prepare concepts and usability testing
– take wireframes from concept to completion
– lead all UX and UI aspects of projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the Analytics Technical Services team based in Weehawken, we are a fun interactive group of people focused on delivering for the business
Your experience and skills:
Required Skills :
· Proficient understanding of web markup language, including HTML5, CSS3, and Web scripting.
· Experience in dealing with various data formats like JSON, XML, binary etc.
· Experience with code repository systems, extensive knowledge of responsive design methodologies and ability to integrate with APIs (SVN, Git).
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and design.
· Strong experience in developing analytics dashboards/charts using D3, with interactive, real time, drill-downs user interactions.
· Experience in refactoring front-end code to support changes in design requirements.
· Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
· Excellent ability to manage timelines and be self-directed.
· Rapid Prototyping skills and Responsive Design Methodologies including working experience with prototype software
· Experience in developing detailed design documentation and shows processing logic for simple programs.
· Must have a passion for front end development and be a self-starter.
· Ability to work well in a team environment and enjoy collaborating with other team members to provide the best solution
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174169BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: UX specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)