UBS Financial Services US Regulatory Team Operations Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a spreadsheet wizard? Do you dream about data? Are you also a strong writer? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– support data analysis and other processes related to regional Payments, Clearance and Settlement (PCS) activities
– help write key sections of future UBS resolution plans, and coordinate responses from other internal stakeholders
– support interactions with internal and external forums as they pertain to resolution planning and other regulatory activities related to PCS
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working as Associate Director or Associate Officer within a distributed team supporting US Regulatory Programs. We support Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) related activities including document preparation and submission, answering regulatory follow ups, and defining and building new capabilities documented within the plan. We work with the Front Office, IT, Compliance and Operational Risk Control, Legal, Finance, and others to plan, manage and execute ex-ante projects targeted to improve the resolvability of UBS material entities documented in the plan. We also provide a single point of contact in Operations to those areas, for regulatory related questions. This role is targeted for Weehawken, NJ, although other UBS US locations may be acceptable for an exceptional candidate.
Your experience and skills:
– 8+ years of experience in Financial Services, in either Project Management or Operations
– Knowledge of at least one area within the Payments, Clearance and Settlement space
– General ability to pick up information quickly and turn around deliverables under pressure
– Excellent analytical and organizational skills
– Attention to detail
– An understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
– Experience in an Operations environment and an understanding of the complexities of cross functional processes
– A minimum of a Bachelor's degree
– A great oral and written communicator and influencer, you know how to interact effectively with people at all levels
– Flexible – Issues may arise on any given day that require you to drop what you're doing and react quickly
– A self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
– Able to challenge the status quo
– Proficient MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint etc., and able to do data modeling and analysis in Excel using tools such as pivot tables and charts
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177482BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: US Regulatory Team Operations Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Operations, Process, project and program management