UBS Financial Services Structured Solutions Sales Specialist in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you an excellent communicator? Are you a target driven individual? We’re looking for someone who can: – provide sales coverage and support to UBS Financial Advisors, while working closely with the group's product developers, specialist sales and trading teams, operations, compliance and legal
– drive sales through a focus on roll capture of called and maturing structured notes, productivity and efficiency initiatives, and marketing campaigns
– follow regulations, compliance policies, desk policies, procedures and guidelines
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on the Structured Solutions Sales Desk based in UBS Wealth Management Americas headquarters in Weehawken, NJ. In this role you will partner with one or more Structured Solutions Consultants to cover UBS Financial Advisors that work in a specific geographic region. You will support Advisors by providing front-to-back lifecycle education and marketing of the full Structured Solutions platform in coordination with the group’s product development and origination teams, as well as other capital markets and investment solutions businesses, research, trading, and business support functions. This entails a full understanding of all details pertaining to the structured product and UBS platforms, underlying assets, associated Firm research, portfolio positioning, systems, client eligibility and risk considerations.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree from a highly accredited university with a degree in business administration, management, finance or economics
– Series 7, Series 66 (or receive within 2 months of being hired)
– Strong verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills
– good communication and proven sales skills
– able to set priorities and manage deadlines
– able to work both autonomously and within a collaborative team structure
– confident in understanding the markets and marketing a broad spectrum of complex products
– able to develop and maintain strong consultative sales relationships
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167982BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Structured Solutions Sales Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Sales