UBS Financial Services Strategy & Execution, Capital Markets in Weehawken, New Jersey
• Assist the CAO of Public Finance and Capital Markets in driving the execution and implementation of new business initiatives and business plans across the Capital Markets organization
• Develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives
• Act as proxy to the CAO of Public Finance and Capital Markets on an as needed basis
• Problem solve at both a micro and macro level
• Work with supporting units, managing relationships with Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Controlling, to drive F2B execution including development of policies, procedures, controls, business reporting, key metrics, employee onboarding processes, etc
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
This individual will be a strategic and hands-on leader with a critical role in business planning and implementation of organizational strategy for the Capital Markets organizations. This position is responsible for overseeing strategy execution, operations, project management and administration for Capital Markets. Project work will be in close partnership with support functions, including Finance, Risk, Treasury, Operations, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal and Audit. This position reports directly to the CAO of Public Finance and Capital Markets.
Your experience and skills:
PROFILE OF THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Along with bringing a proactive strategic vision to the role, this individual will have a track record of driving business efficiencies, building organizations and implementing solutions to complex problems.
• Currently in a senior management position with wealth management or investment banking industry experience in a wide range of hands-on leadership roles
• Experience and knowledge of financial products and their development life cycle management (Public Finance experience strongly preferred)
• Project management, business analysis & coordination skills; ability to work on a wide range of projects and activities simultaneously
• Knowledge of the regulatory environment
• Knowledge and skills associated with the tools and techniques of planning and running organizational projects and processes
• Proven leadership and execution skills
• Strong communication, negotiation and influence skills
• Works well under pressure and is comfortable within a changing environment
• Education – B.A / B.S degree required, MBA and/or 8-10 years of experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167454BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Strategy & Execution, Capital Markets
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Business management, administration and support