UBS Financial Services Senior IT Software Engineer - Client Account Management in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a master of Java interested in the coming frameworks, tools and techniques? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– develop the service-layer of a large-scale rich internet platform in collaboration with the business, client-side developers, and quality assurance (QA) and user experience (UX) professionals
– master state-of-the-art technologies within a complex business domain
– share knowledge across the whole development community
– take pride in the quality of delivered software products and services (this is what drives you)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the WMA Client & Account Management Technology team in Weehawken, New Jersey. Our role is to provide reliable and efficient tools for branch and home office users to process client on-boarding and ongoing relationship management, to ensure that all processes adhere to UBS and external KYC (Know Your Client) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policies, procedures, and regulations. We help by working closely with various Operations teams to continuously improve the services we deliver for all users.
Your experience and skills:
– experience with Java multithreading libraries and techniques, modern development tools and systems (ideally Git, Maven, JIRA, TeamCity, Nexus), and web services (RESTful and SOAP)
– expertise in generic computing science including algorithms, data structures and design patterns
– clean coding and refactoring skills with excellent problem solving ability
– know-how of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
– proficiency in relational and non-relational databases with proper usage classifications
– knowledge of highly scaling messaging systems
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170813BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior IT Software Engineer - Client Account Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)