UBS Financial Services Regulatory Reporting Change Specialist in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you want to deliver change management solutions for Regulatory Reporting teams at UBS? Do you have a track record of implementing change in organizations? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals?
We’re looking for someone that can:
– deliver complex changes to large scale strategic and regulatory programs
– establish efficient and effective project management capabilities using PMO standards, processes and tools to ensure adherence to regulatory standards
– take part in the planning, delivery and execution of projects or programs
– organize and host investigative and progress meetings with project stakeholders
– partner closely with the various Finance Control, Reporting, and IT teams to implement data quality metrics, enhance controls and reduce manual intervention
– exhibit a strong \"can-do attitude\" with a desire to drive change in the organization
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Regulatory Change Management team in Weehawken, New Jersey. The team is positioned within Group Finance and is responsible for CCAR and IHC related regulatory reporting process management and technology improvement projects. No two projects are the same. Our target is to create and implement change management plans that support business goals and minimize risk.
Your experience and skills:
– a Bachelor degree with a MBA, or PMP preferred
– at least 5 years of experience in Consulting / Project Management in financial services
– strong relationship management skills and interpersonal oral / written communication skills
– knowledge of US Regulatory Reporting Requirements, banking products and US GAAP
– expertise designing, implementing and monitoring testing scenarios
– ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines
– working knowledge of Axiom (Reporting tool) is preferred
– detail oriented with structured, organized planning skills
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– totally accountable for achieving results
– someone who operates flexibly and independently, embraces collaboration, challenges constructively and shows integrity
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176126BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regulatory Reporting Change Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Finance