UBS Financial Services Regulatory Reporting Change Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you want to deliver change management solutions for Regulatory Reporting teams at UBS? Do you have a track record of implementing change in organizations? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals?
We’re looking for someone that can:
– deliver complex changes to large scale strategic and regulatory programs
– establish efficient and effective project management capabilities using PMO standards, processes and tools to ensure adherence to regulatory standards
– assume a senior change execution role providing extensive professional support and expertise in the area of project management and coordination
– partner closely with the various Finance Control, Reporting, and IT teams to implement data quality metrics, enhance controls and reduce manual intervention
– exhibit a strong \"can-do attitude\" and produce clear and accurate Management Information (such as issue status reports and persuasive presentations)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be supervising the Regulatory Change Management team in Weehawken, New Jersey. The team is positioned within Group Finance and is responsible for CCAR and IHC related regulatory reporting process management and technology improvement projects. No two projects are the same. Our target is to create and implement change management plans that support business goals and minimize risk.
Your experience and skills:
– a Bachelor degree with a MBA, or PMP preferred
– at least 7 years of experience in Consulting / Project Management in financial services.
– strong relationship management skills and interpersonal oral / written communication skills
– knowledge of US Regulatory Reporting Requirements, banking products and US GAAP
– adept at building trusting relationships within the team and key stakeholders, encouraging smart decision-making and handling difficult situations with composure and a high level of integrity
– strong organizational, project management and prioritization skills
– working knowledge of Axiom (Reporting tool) is preferred
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– totally accountable for achieving results
– someone who operates flexibly and independently, embraces collaboration, challenges constructively and shows integrity
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176125BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regulatory Reporting Change Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Finance, Management Group