UBS Financial Services Regulatory Compliance Attestation Tester in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you investigative in nature? Are you able to spot the risks and manage them? Join our team, we are looking for someone who can:
– understand the rules and requirements around CCAR Regulatory testing
– review bank submissions to the regulator to ensure these are in line with the strict guidelines mandated by the FED
– assess control framework for design effectiveness and test it for operating effectiveness
– plan, coordinate and perform testing fieldwork
– agree identified issues and remediation with responsible business stakeholders and present findings
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Independent Management Control's Testing team which is part of the Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) organization. We are a major program within UBS to ensure independent testing and assurance over the key controls that address major risks in our bank globally.
Your experience and skills:
– a strong background in banking and/or experience of auditing, risk management or control assessments (with relevant qualifications to support),
– experience in topics such as Sarbanes-Oxley, Financial Statement controls testing or assessing Liquidity and Capital Plan rules (CCAR & FBEPS) would be a plus
– analytical, with the ability to identify control design weaknesses
– result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
– detailed, with the ability to self-review and ensure work is delivered to the highest standards
– excellent listener and effective communicator
– team player with the ability to deliver individually
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174799BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regulatory Compliance Attestation Tester
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Compliance