UBS Financial Services Regulation W Reporting Officer, UBS Bank USA in Weehawken, New Jersey
The Regulation W Reporting Officer (RWRO) is responsible for managing and maintaining UBS Bank USA's (BUSA) Reg. W reporting program. The RWRO will ensure that the Bank's program is monitored, reported and tested to comply with Reg. W, Sections 23A and 23B requirements.
The officer will possess a strong understanding of, and have experience in, evaluating the Reg. W risks and effectiveness of the Bank's operations, financial and reporting procedures impacting the controls of this regulation.
Key competencies and responsibilities
• Maintaining an Affiliates list to comply with Reg. W Section 23A in a consistent timetable
• Monitoring, documenting, investigating Regulation W transactions and activities on a daily basis
• Work with Operations and Finance to ensure accurate reporting of Reg. W exposure(s), collateral requirements, 10/20 exposures and regulatory reports
• Develop Key Performance Risk Indicators from financial data in detecting 23A alerts and identifying unusual trends for daily monitoring
• Assist in establishing monitoring workflow and testing procedures for Sections 23A/23B controls for new products
• Conduct planned 23A/23B controls testing and assists in Reg. W annual Compliance Risk Assessment
• Work with the Bank's Vendor Management Officer (VMO) to ensure that affiliate relationships are captured in the Vendor Management Program and that controls to ensure contract fulfillment and payments monitoring are established
• Preparing and maintaining Reg. W reports and presentations to BUSA Senior Management and various governance committees
• Maintain all Reg. W documents, control procedures, issues and testing evidences in central depository
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will work on the Affiliate and Vendor oversight team.
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree, Accounting, Finance, or Business Management preferred
• 5+ years of regulatory experience, Reg. W expertise preferred
• Effective interpersonal communications skills to simplify complex compliance requirements to reporting data
• Experience in mapping procedures and Ops is a plus
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Full working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176096BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Regulation W Reporting Officer, UBS Bank USA
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Business management, administration and support