UBS Financial Services Quantitative Risk Specialist (Credit Model Team) in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you an expert in quantitative credit risk modelling? Do you enjoy working in a highly specialized team to develop and deliver solutions? Then we are looking for someone like that to:
– Assume responsibilities for the development and maintenance of credit models (incl. PD and LGD),
– develop statistical models for credit risk measurement using R
– Support key regulatory projects of the bank as required e.g. IFRS9, CCAR, Basel IV and other support regulatory exercises
– Collaborate and maintain a good relationship with Credit Officers and business managers.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Risk Methodology team in Weehawken NJ. Our role is to develop and maintain firm-wide credit risk models. Those include among others the Bank's models for assessing default probabilities (PDs), loss given defaults (LGDs), Exposure at Default (EaD for traded products and banking products) and associated credit portfolio models for both the Investment Bank and the Retail & Corporate portfolios.
Your experience and skills:
– Master's or PhD degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Financial Engineering, Economics, Finance, Computer Science)
– Prior work experience in a credit risk environment would be beneficial together with knowledge of regulatory practice
– prior working experience in a credit risk environment with Probability of Default (PD) & Loss Given Default (LGD) estimation experience together with knowledge of regulatory practices
– Experience with high-level programming language, and knowledge of statistical modelling software (e.g., SAS, R and SQL).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175684BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Quantitative Risk Specialist (Credit Model Team)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Risk