UBS Financial Services Program Manager for the Wealth Manager Development Program in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you enjoy leading training programs and managing talent? Do you enjoy being a thought leader in developing strategy and leading execution of programs? Are you a natural problem solver who can quickly adapt to the communication style and needs of a diverse range of internal clients?
You will be expected to have fun, be intellectually curious, collaborate, and most of all, commit to driving positive change to ultimately help UBS advisor teams prepare for the future through the integration of Financial Advisor Associates.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Partner with internal recruiting, external partners, and field leadership teams to ensure the right internal and external talent is identified, assessed, and ultimately hired into Financial Advisor Associate roles.
• Lead ongoing, active dialogue with field leaders and senior advisors to both create awareness around the program and also provide guidance to and receive feedback from these key stakeholders.
• Serve as a project manager and key contributor to the re-design of the New Financial Advisor Program to best align with firm strategy.
• Act as a coach and leader for the Financial Advisor Associates by providing guidance to them by capturing/sharing best practices, working one-on-one to address development areas, and ensuring they fulfill program requirements
• Develop relationships with internal groups (e.g., private bank) and external partners (e.g., fund companies) to ensure the Financial Advisor Associates are benefiting from best in class intellectual capital.
• Work with key internal partners to manage the training and development curriculum for the program.
• Manage performance reporting of Financial Advisor Associates and distribute metrics to Team Integration Specialists and Home Office Management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Within Global Wealth Management's Client Advisory Business group, the Field Development and Productivity Team is focused on providing UBS' Financial Advisors and Field Leaders with the tools and training to help them grow their business and deepen client relationships.
As part of the Next Generation Advisor Development team, you’ll be working with the next generation of Financial Advisors, as well as their Advisor teams and leadership teams at a national level. Our primary objectives are to train and develop the next generation of Financial Advisors and successfully integrate them onto experienced advisor teams.
Your experience and skills:
• Excellent attention to detail and you understand the importance of scrutinizing final work products and communication for accuracy and clarity
• Relevant financial services industry experience managing large scale programs.
• Ability to communicate with a range of audiences, including Financial Advisor Associates, experienced Financial Advisors, and Field Leaders
• Executive presence to effectively package and deliver a compelling value proposition to internal and external audiences
• Ability to align resources across the organization in managing a complex project; have the capacity to think strategically and set a vision and simultaneously prioritize and execute on tactical deliverables.
• Resilience, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurial drive to take on the challenges presented in a fast-moving, start-up type environment
• Solid knowledge of the wealth management business
• Bachelor's degree
• Series 7 and 66, preferred but not required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170776BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Program Manager for the Wealth Manager Development Program
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Training and development