UBS Financial Services Product Development Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you excited by the power of digital technology to drive better client experiences? Are you an analytical thinker? Can you translate data into recommendations to change, impact, and enhance the digital client experience within a large organization?
We're looking for someone with these qualities who can:
• Support the Digital Strategy and Execution team through diligent work in the Digital Lab and Factory to define, analyze, and prioritize the features and functionality of a digital wealth management platform
• Focus on improving user experience (UX) and user interface (UI)
• Collaborates with product owners, experience design, and platform delivery teams to ensure effective and efficient design and delivery of the digital customer experience
• Authors stories in the agile framework (writing skills required)
Key responsibilities include:
• Product Management
o Support business owners, customer research team, and stakeholders in defining features and functionality of their digital platform
o Support estimation and prioritization of features based on analysis and assessment of customer and business value
o Support planning and creation of product roadmap and release plan
o Support product owners and delivery team in defining and reviewing user stories and acceptance criteria
o Participate and contribute in product demos and stakeholder management
• Design and UX Integration
o Collaborate with experience design team to define and build features and functionality through UX flows, wireframes, and prototypes
o Collaborate with experience design team to refine wireframes and prototypes
• Functional Analysis
o Work with other analysts and systems analyst to conduct research, discovery, analyze implementation of features across different technologies
o Define various feature requirements within user stories
• Technology Implementation
o Collaborate with technology team to define data and architecture requirements
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Digital Lab and Factory team within the Digital Strategy & Platforms (DS&P) team, based in Weehawken, NJ. The Digital Lab and Factory was founded in 2018 as an agile-based, user-centric center of excellence that is run in partnership between the business and the technology organizations at UBS.
Your experience and skills:
• Familiarity with processes, ceremonies, and best practices of iterative development processes, such as Agile and Scrum
• Understanding of how digital experiences, digital platforms, and underlying technologies are developed and built
• Ability to define user stories from high level features, and facilitate them through design and development iterative processes
• Understanding of how to build the right features through the lens of customer desirability, business viability, and technology feasibility
• Experience in wealth management and wealth management platforms, including advisor tools, account aggregation tools, Robo-Advisors, etc.
• Familiarity with mobile and web platform design and development tools and processes
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to identify insights to help drive business performance and shape strategy
• Strong business skills including strong communication skills and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Driven and excited by challenge and change – ready to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
• A self-starter with high level of energy, urgency, and personal accountability
• Intellectually curious and willing to challenge the status quo
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177546BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Product Development Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Business management, administration and support