UBS Financial Services Portfolio Management Program Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you enjoy the fast paced action of implementing new business services and technology? Do you enjoy working across multiple business groups to deliver new products and services? We are looking for someone who can
• Manage end-to-end project streams for both the trading platform & risk analytics initiatives
• Gather and write detailed business requirements to define, execute and evolve the vision of the program
• Interact with various WMA business areas and other teams such as Legal, Compliance, User Experience, Technology, Marketing, Communications, Advisory Solutions, etc.
• Interface with key partners, such as Field Leaders and Advisors related to PMP inquiries
• Develop key partnerships across Advisory to cultivate extensive knowledge of other platforms and product offerings
• Assist program manager with recurring weekly, monthly and quarterly tactical tasks related to platform ownerships and monitor and respond to various shared mailboxes related to the program
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Advisory Solutions team is looking for a highly motivated junior product manager who has a proven record as strategic thinker, and who will support the Product Manager for the Portfolio Management Program (\"PMP\"). PMP is the firm's Rep-as-Portfolio Manager program offering. The junior product manager will assist the program head with managing recurring tasks such as program guideline review, trouble-shooting operational issues, marketing requests, and more. The individual will also be responsible for working closely with the field, which includes direct interaction with Financial Advisors, Branch Managers and other senior leaders.
Your experience and skills:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Wealth Management. Experience in product management and launching of large scale initiates preferred
• Series 7 and Series 66 or Series 63 & 65 combo or ability to obtain required licenses within an agreed upon timeframe
• Strong understanding of advisory or managed accounts business with specific experience & understanding of portfolio management, trading, research and asset allocation
• The ability to lead, motivate and collaborate with cross-functional colleagues
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Data mining and analysis skills
• Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
• SQL experience preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168547BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Portfolio Management Program Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Product Management and Development