UBS Financial Services Next Generation Trainer in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you have a passion for learning and development? Do you enjoy simplifying complex topics? Do you enjoy teaching and training people on various topics to make them more effective and productive?
We are looking for someone who can:
• Lead training sessions (virtual and onsite) for the next generation of Financial Advisors (Financial Advisor Associates and Wealth Planning Associates)
• Cross collaborate across internal partners and external vendors to ensure impactful training for Wealth Planning Associates and Financial Advisor Associates
• Motivate and develop next generation advisor talent and drive accountability to ensure productive change
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As part of Wealth Management USA, you’ll be working with the next generation of Financial Advisors, as well as their leadership teams across the country. Our main objective is to train and develop the next generation of Financial Advisors in the Wealth Planning Associate Program and Wealth Manager Development Program with the goal of making them more productive Financial Advisors. As part of the Next Generation Advisor Development team, you will be expected to have fun, collaborate, and most of all, commit to driving positive change to ultimately better position and develop our Next Generation Advisors to be successful.
Your experience and skills:
• Ability to communicate with impact and facilitate in person and virtual learning sessions
• Ability to present convincingly in front of Field Leaders, experienced Financial Advisors, Financial Advisor Associates and Wealth Planning Associates.
• Ability to lead program facilitation for a diverse range of audience sizes and types
• The skill and patience to effectively foster the development of a large group of diverse early and mid-career talent. Relevant financial services industry experience managing large scale programs preferred but not required.
• Experience in the Wealth Management Business-- Prior experience working as, or closely with, a Financial Advisor preferred
• Solid knowledge of how a business operates from end to end, preferably a wealth management practice
• Bachelor's degree
• Series 7 and 66, AWMA and/or CFP licenses preferred but not required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172143BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Next Generation Trainer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Training and development