UBS Financial Services Network Project Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you enjoy getting into the thick of things? Are you at your best when finding solutions to challenges? Are you a self-starter with strong interpersonal and influencing skills with experience managing large projects?
We're looking for someone like that to facilitate key network infrastructure projects:
• Contribute to the strategic direction and ongoing support of NGNS functions
• Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Allocate and ensure resource availability
• Develop project scopes and objectives - involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Develop a detailed project plan, tracking and reporting progress
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Next Generation Networks Services team in one of our global locations. The Next Generation Network is an automated, standardized, multi-tenant, modern, carrier class network which enables UBS to serve its customers more efficiently and effectively.
Your experience and skills:
– a background in project management, budgeting and analysis.
– proven working experience as a project manager in an information technology sector
– excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
– excellent written and verbal communication skills
– strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
– PMP / PRINCE II certification (an advantage)
– Network infrastructure experience (an advantage)
– a self-starter
– a strong leader
– aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170812BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Network Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)