UBS Financial Services Marketing Associate, Advisor Marketing Group in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service, share marketing advice/expertise, work with a team of driven, like-minded marketers/project managers and manage daily marketing requests to help drive business for the firm? Do you understand how marketing delivers strategic and tactical solutions to a sales force that is focused on growth? Are you interested in helping meet the marketing needs of our very best financial advisors? We’re looking for someone who can:
• Partner with creative and production resources to actively manage all aspects of marketing development, from concept through execution, with a focus on quality output—delivered on time
• Provide excellent customer service and resolve financial advisor inquiries; must be able to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Work as a liaison with Compliance, Legal and Product teams to secure appropriate approvals for marketing materials
• Monitor project workflows and maintain weekly status reporting
• Lead the implementation of our financial advisors' custom marketing projects
• Help refine, execute and adhere to a disciplined workflow process
• Manage expectations throughout the project cycle through clear communications with advisors
• Manage escalations, troubleshooting and quality control
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Advisor Marketing team is responsible for providing marketing support to help our top-tier financial advisors competitively distinguish their brand in the marketplace and grow their business. This role is critical in supporting the needs of our very best financial advisors requesting custom marketing support and strategic marketing guidance. The role will be responsible for overall coordination, execution and delivery of brochures, websites, client case studies and other custom marketing projects.
Your experience and skills:
• 4+ years marketing experience, preferably in financial services
• Project management experience, ideally in a marketing/creative environment
• Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong relationship management skills
• A highly responsive, service-oriented attitude
• A highly professional demeanor
• Able to operate and multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment
• Able to demonstrate a commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• A team player who is self-motivated and takes ownership of projects
• A keen listener and problem solver
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176973BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Marketing Associate, Advisor Marketing Group
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Marketing and Communications