UBS Financial Services Latin America Investment Platform Solutions - Business Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you driven to support one of the fastest growing areas of Wealth Management? Can you provide strategic and tactical support to aid executive decision-making and drive key strategic initiatives? Do you understand international business management and have strong partnering ability? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• Support the Latin America IPS teams in executing the strategic agenda across booking centers in the United States, Switzerland and Latin America (Brazil, Panama, Mexico)
• Track strategic initiatives and key performance indicators (KPI) across the business
• Provide management with relevant and reliable information for effective decision making
• Ensure appropriate allocation of resources, and coordinate and prioritize deliverables
• Oversee all business management functions including hiring, maintaining organization and governance structures, and execute multi-booking center risk framework in collaboration with HR, Finance, and other support functions
• Partner with LatAm IPS project management teams to strategically align LatAm IPS businesses with broader firm initiatives
• Maintain and update working list of LatAm projects, owners, and deliverables
• Drive culture initiatives across the team and coordinate efforts of the LatAm IPS teams
• Provide information to senior management to assist with the management and allocation of resources to ensure alignment with business priorities
• Perform ad hoc requests that include, but are not limited to, data analysis, report creation, Powerpoint presentations, financial analysis
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS is the leader in global wealth management. The Latin America Investment Platforms and Solutions (IPS) Group strives to provide best-in-class advice, products, and services to financial advisors and clients, to support the broader wealth management global strategy. The Group consists of sales and product management functions across various businesses including; capital markets, investment funds, portfolio management, wealth planning and alternative investments.
Your experience and skills:
• strong communication with compelling presentation skills
• strong knowledge of wealth management, investment platforms, and business management responsibilities
• strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with employees across the organization globally and at multiple levels of management
• a strong project manager (highly organized and detail-oriented) enabling multiple tasks to be balanced
• analytical and able to readily interpret data
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Series 7, 66 licensed. (Successful candidates without the necessary FINRA licenses will be required to complete them.)
Preferably you also have:
• Experience in financial services in Latin America
• Proficiency in Portuguese and/or Spanish a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169635BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Latin America Investment Platform Solutions - Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Business management, administration and support