UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst - FX Risk in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when providing application support to others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– ensure stability and performance of the FX Risk portfolio of applications in production, pre-production and Quality assurance environments.
– Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for FX Risk portfolio
– Ability to support multi-tiered environment
– Manage Application process
– Managing Infrastructure with continual process improvement
– Handle Production Incidents and mitigation
– Performance and Capacity management
– Application deployments and Configuration in all supported environments
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the FX TOC (Technology Operations Center) team, based in Weehawken. We provide a high quality and responsive support service to the FRC Business and other bank wide systems, globally. Our key stakeholder base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams
– A degree in Information Technology/ Software engineering.
– 4-5 years of technical experience supporting time critical applications.
– An independent worker who prefers to remain a high level technology specialist.
– Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and an aptitude for all levels of Support work.
– Someone Understand and respond appropriately to the needs of internal clients who are encountering systems difficulties related to software
– Use technical and analytical expertise and knowledge of systems to resolve problems internally or through outside vendors and manufacturers.
– Specialist level of knowledge on Unix, Unix scripting and programing skills, Wintel OS exposure.
– Exposure to additional technologies such as Middleware IBM MQ, Tibco RV, EMS and MSSQL would be advantages
– Accustomed to working in international and multicultural teams
– Maintain the bank’s standards and professional approach, especially when under pressure
– Manage client expectations, build relationships and communicate effectively with both business partners and other stakeholders
– Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179737BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst - FX Risk
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)