UBS Financial Services IT Project Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you passionate about managing communications in a large organization? Do you have strong attention to detail, and an interest in improving efficiency? Undaunted by having to multi-task? We are looking for someone to help us with:
Interfacing with Architects and Development teams globally to maintain and improve our call center
Coordinate the designing and implementation of communication solutions using standardized SDLC methodologies
Managing development and testing, maintenance and other support activities
Drive change from ideas to implementation
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Client Contact and Service Center team in Weehawken, New Jersey, while maintaining close contact with our Budapest, and Pune teams.
ServiceWorks – service platform used for processing financial and non-financial service requests
Contact Center – provides telephony services to internal and external clients
DGF – Document Generation Facility app creates client communication either by print or electronic for all lines of businesses.
Your experience and skills:
As the IT PM for Contact Center, you will be engaged in the following:
• Having familiarity with call center tools such as IVR, Avaya CM, Nice Recording, Virtual Hold Technologies, IEX, Java, PeopleSoft CRM, CTI Integration, etc.
• Coordinate development, conduct reviews and help push things through when developers need help.
• Ensure the development methodology is followed, and lead all the technical design discussions with the architects.
• Negotiate and manage with vendors on contracts for implementing large scale call center solutions
• Help the developers manage the progression of the applications as it moves from dev to QA to UAT.
• Serve as client manager for different lines of business that utilize contact center to ensure clarity of development requests, and report on status updates
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177225BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)