UBS Financial Services IT Project Manager – Market Risk BCBS 239 Delivery in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you eager to work in a dynamic IT environment? Are you a multitasker and experienced to deal with different stakeholders and their needs? We are looking for someone with this profile to drive through IT projects from the start to successful implementation as part of a global organization. You will be contributing mainly by:
• Managing all aspects of a project, including project planning, execution, timing, quality, cost and early identification of potential issues
• Ensuring delivery of project on time and within budget
• Providing the stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the status of project deliveries
• Managing the staff of a project team directly, or a team as part of a matrix organization, ensuring efficient use of resources
• Ensuring that the project follows BCBS principles/ standards
• Identifying stakeholders and clients, evaluate their interests and establish effective communication channels with them
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on the Basel Committee for Banking Supervision (BCBS 239) Programme. We are responsible for the implementation of the BCBS 239 regulatory requirements for Market Risk Control. The programme is foremost concerned with meeting the new regulatory obligations but also aims to take advantage of opportunities presented by regulatory reform for UBS and its clients
Your experience and skills:
• Work experience in similar position, minimum 7 years' experience applying project management techniques using agile and waterfall methodologies
• Proven track record of project delivery in a complex global environment
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• Experience in ensuring consistency of all project artefacts and project communications in a similar complex setup
• Industry best practice qualifications (MBA, PMI, IPM, Prince or equivalent)
• Knowledge in and about Market Risk process and/ or IT projects
• An excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
• Well organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
• Able to manage key client relationships and build productive working relationships
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170996BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Manager – Market Risk BCBS 239 Delivery
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)