UBS Financial Services IT Business Systems Analyst (SCD ) in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a senior manager developer with strong technical skills to support key data initiatives and able to work in a dynamic environment, with multi location teams?
– Experienced senior specialist who can help development team implementing Simcorp dimension product (Core platform project) and migrating data & functionalities from exiting back office applications. The product is Windows based and highly configurable to managing Settlement, Conformation, Margining and Ledger functions.
– Knowledge in Asset management space. Help projects teams to deliver the change within Asset management back office (Operations).
– Responsible for the various tasks in end to end projects including integration of core platform with up-stream and downstream systems, migration of a large suite of reports, file feeds or interface connections from the legacy accounting platform onto the Core Operating Platform.
– Strong Analysis and Technical Skills – Review of the current landscape and working with the key stakeholders on identification and documentation along with implementation of the future state.
– Past experience in
– Environment support/Build engineer who can be focused on integration, decoupling or migrating exiting system to Simcorp platform
– Migration activities – Identification of opportunities for consolidation and minimizing the time to migrate, without impacting the quality and the SLA's.
– mapping the data from Legacy systems to Simcorp Dimension & CORIC products activities
– Coordination with business users to ensure efficient UAT testing
– Accurate and timely status reporting and escalation
– Strong Technical skills to guide the development work executed by the team. Hands on to assist the team in their work
– Strong Project Management skills, with focus on Risk and issue management
– Front to back coordination for the migration and implementation activities
– Socializing plans with up and downstream systems, arranging appropriate levels of input from those teams to achieve the goals of the decoupling project
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
– Part of the Asset Management Unify/Data Program Team, working a global and dynamic environment.
Your experience and skills:
– Simcorp and/or CORIC experience and knowledge in investment management space as Integration and build engineer capacity
– 3-5+ years of Simcorp experience
– Strong working knowledge of Comm Server, DFS & SCD Data model.
– SME or Strong expertise in Financial services industry, technology and systems integration
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Experience in creating test scripts and test methodologies, as well as implementing and executing manual and automated scripts
– Proven ability to adapt to constantly evolving priorities, ability to multi-task
– Working Knowledge or exposure to Fund Administration systems is an asset:
– Geneva, Paladyne, Investran, HedgeTek, Oracle Flexcube, NTAS, Simcorp knowledge is a plus
– SQL development (Oracle)
– Unix, Perl or Python experience is required
– Knowledge of Microsoft and/or Unix platform
– Java or Any other programming language is plus
– Experience of working on complex, multi-work stream programs
– Technical and/or business analysis skills to allow you to assess and communicate the impact to users or to owners of the up / downstream application
– Comfortable picking up any tasks required to deliver a feature as you have developed a well-rounded skill set through your involvement in all aspects of software delivery
– You understand and have applied solutions to cater for non-functional requirements including performance, stability, capacity and scalability and manageability
– Effective communication of dependencies to up and downstream applications
– Timely and accurate reporting of progress and effective escalation of risks and issues
– Proactive team player who – as an inspired professional – is committed and determined to high quality deliverables and to the goals of the Service Companies Framework. In a challenging, dynamic environment you stay focused and find solutions together with other project streams, functions, divisional stakeholders as well as various subject matter experts.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176724BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Systems Analyst (SCD )
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)