UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
UBS GROUP TECHNOLOGY is seeking a IT Business Analyst, with extensive experience in Reference Data for Asset management business and delivery of a division wide Reference Data Platform (Asset management Data HUB (AMDH)) for Security Master, Price, Benchmark etc.. Working in partnership with the Asset Management Chief Data Office’s (CDO) Reference Data Team, the IT Business Analyst will be responsible for the business requirement analysis, data mapping, defining BRDs, as well as the analysis of different data sources into the Reference data HUB. The IT Business Analyst role will also be responsible for working closely with the business partners (mainly CDO) to understand the data requirements and work closely with the development team in implementing these data needs in the AM Reference Data platform..
Working closely with the AMDH Delivery Lead who is responsible for overall Reference Data strategy & policy and delivery of technology initiatives aimed at enabling an active Central Reference Data framework. To this end, the individual will also work in close collaboration with other Asset Management CDO, IT Teams to plan & deliver robust integration solutions across various in-flight programs and existing systems. This is an exciting position, which will require an excellent combination of Data experience and business analyst skills.
The candidate will have following focus areas:
– Collaborate with Reference Data Solutions team within the AM Chief Data Office to gather Data requirements and ensure their successful delivery through technology solutions
– Manage the delivery of the Reference Data initiatives, interacting across departments (business, operations, and IT) to understand the requirements and timelines for the delivery.
– Work closely with other business analysts in the team and also cross functional team..
– Manage Scrum calls and manage the progress of the project tasks.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the AMDH IT team in Weehawken, NJ & New York City. This team already consists of developers & business analysts, who have developed an extensive amount of custom workflows & functionality within Reference Data Platform. The team works in an agile/scrum format and is eager to have you join and extend the approach.
Your experience and skills:
– 8+ years of experience in Business Analysis of Financial Reference Data.
– Very good knowledge of Asset Management Data
– Very good experience in writing data mapping specification, BRD
– Very Good knowledge of Enterprise Data Management (EDM).
– Strong experience with RDBMS like Oracle SQL, MS SQL, and My SQL
– Knowledge of Enterprise Data Management (EDM),Data Quality, Data Profiling
– Knowledge of Data management standards.
– Proven experience in Agile Development methodology.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167254BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey, United States - New York
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)