UBS Financial Services IPS Finance Business Partner in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have strong relationship management and communication skills? Are you interested in identifying and defining key metrics to optimize performance and enable decision making? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
work collaboratively across to provide analytical insights for the Investment Platforms and Solutions (IPS) business to derive actionable insights and outcomes from financial data
advise and challenge the business's activities, performance and business cases to optimize the cost base
ability to model financial outcomes to support business initiatives and forecasting
partner with the business to prepare the 3-year strategic financial plan
partner with the business, IT and Finance colleagues to identify, design and implement key financial metrics to report performance and track against business case targets
stay abreast of current business and industry trends
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management CFO function located in Weehawken, as part of the global IPS Finance business partnering team. The team provides advice and constructive challenge to the IPS Americas business, focusing on its activities, performance and business cases to optimize the use of the firm's financial resources, as well as acting as the primary point of contact for senior management on Finance matters.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in finance, economics or accounting, coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills
– at least 8-10 years' experience in a finance or related function, within the financial services industry
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– experience and interest in the area of estimates/forecasting/planning/target setting
– ability to execute complex deliverables independently and also be an active contributor to broader, business related projects
– a proven track record of delivering high quality and timely results
– high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Oracle Essbase, with Think Cell experience a plus
– intellectually curious and take ownership to solve problems
– clear, structured and have action-oriented thinking
– able to synthesize analyses and articulate results to senior management
– a team player who is self-sufficient and holds yourself accountable for your responsibilities
– comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels and proactively builds trusted relationships
– someone who embraces collaboration, constructive challenge and shows integrity
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176555BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IPS Finance Business Partner
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Finance