UBS Financial Services Internal Divisional Sales Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you high energy, innovative and outgoing? Do you know how to build and manage effective relationships? Are you interested in joining a team with high visibility focused on improving field performance? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Support Divisional Sales Managers to drive organic growth, Net New Money, and production growth for financial advisors.
• Regular, proactive outreach to field leaders to:
o Identify opportunities and gather best practices, share success stories across division.
o Drive SSNNM and production growth for financial advisors via building awareness of tools / supporting white papers, educational forums and in market visits.
o Help support field leader's growth strategy and deliver resources that focus on their priorities.
o Identify FAs at-risk and asset retention opportunities.
• Work with financial advisors and field leaders to identify and close Net New Money (NNM) opportunities sourced from existing tools and data.
• Assist with field events for the division – help create the agenda, partner with the marketing team on attendees, and track follow-up / business results from events.
• Partner with field leaders to identify financial advisor at-risk, build retention plans to retain advisors and prepare asset retention efforts in the event of the financial advisor departure.
• Support field leaders with asset retention efforts by coordinating resources and providing relevant information to field leaders and financial advisors.
• Assist in the rollout and promote of firm focuses on a national, divisional, and local level via presenting on divisional calls, proactive outreach and other for contact with the field.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working as part of the Field Development & Productivity team in Wealth Management USA. Our vision is to support and execute the firm's strategy to be the Wealth Management firm of choice for affluent families and the professionals who serve them. Field Development & Productivity's mission is to improve Field performance, increase Advisor satisfaction and enhance our ability to deliver the firm against evolving client needs. You will be part of a team focused on driving asset growth and retaining assets as part of the broader focus on Net New Money. You will be responsible for building relationships with financial advisors and field management, positioning yourself as a key facilitator of business growth.
• three to five years of experience with a leading financial institution
• experience working with field leadership teams and financial advisors
• ability to navigate the firm
• strong knowledge of wealth management
• series 7 and 66
• able to think strategically and be flexible in a high energy work environment
• skilled at building relationships at all levels and locations of the organization
• willing to collaborate and grow with your peers, sharing best practices and successes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179123BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Internal Divisional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Business development, Strategy